Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tuesday/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/

In class today we finished the notes on the slides. We talked about Hippies, a tyrant who became massively paranoid when his brother was murdered and kinda of went crazy. He started on a killing rampage killing any suspects of his brothers family and their whole family. They he killed anyone who spoke out about it. Eventually he was ostracized from Athens and  Isgoras and Cleisthenes were left to fight over the thrown. Isgoras eventually won with the aristocratic vote, but was soon pushed out by the loyal followers of Cleisthenes. Thats all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Future Brenna

Dear Brenna (Me), As I write this letter I am told that forty-fifty year old me would be reading it. That's pretty cool and I bet I am ...