Monday, March 30, 2020

My Cyber School Blog/ Essay

I face many struggles now with cyber school. While I do enjoy having more free time and a leisurely attitude with when I have to turn in my work it has frustrated me just as much. I am a procrastinator, and as much as I try to self-motivate, it can get really hard to force myself to do things. My attention span is somewhat short so when I don't want to do something, I don't. I also find it hard to fight the temptation of calling my friends and asking for answers. While I have not and I am able to do it on my own it is still hard to stop and do it on your own. Overall cyber school has led me to wait until late to turn stuff in and to sit there staring at my computer without any type of authority knocking me back to reality. I believe a lot of my friends are having similar, if not the same, problems as I am. With how much connection we all have my friends have shared that they also struggle with monitoring how long and when they go on their phone. While there are many reasons cyber school is hard I do believe it is teaching me to slowly do better for myself. For example, I am now forced to do work on my own to get a grade so I have taken on more responsibility and therefore have become slightly more mature because of this. I do hope we get back to regular school soon though.

1 comment:

  1. Candid self-assessment, Brenna! Cyber school is not the best environment for a procrastinator. Repent your delaying ways!

    ReplyDelete

Letter to Future Brenna

Dear Brenna (Me), As I write this letter I am told that forty-fifty year old me would be reading it. That's pretty cool and I bet I am ...