Thursday, March 26, 2020

Comparing COVID-19 and the Peloponnesian War

COVID-19 and the Peloponnesian War are similar by both how they spread and the mass panic they caused. The plague that hit Athens came over seas, just like Corona, and from a foreign country. They both caused a massive panic throughout the citizens. Like in the US we have sold out things like toilet paper and done things like shut down school. In Athens it caused citizens to act out because of the belief that what you did no longer matter because both the good and bad people died. I think they mostly have in common the fear they caused and still cause people. Thats all! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Future Brenna

Dear Brenna (Me), As I write this letter I am told that forty-fifty year old me would be reading it. That's pretty cool and I bet I am ...