Thursday, April 2, 2020

Classical Greek Architecture

Picture
This picture depicts the different columns ancient Greek architects might use. As you can see they are all very similar in nature and don't have very obvious defining characters that differentiate them from each other. Most Ancient Greek buildings have this style and these columns.

the divine ancient greek architecture
This picture shows the art that ancient Greeks often incorporated with their structures. The art most often was dedicated to their gods and would depict them. As you can see it was built at the highest most eye-drawing point on the building.

1 comment:

Letter to Future Brenna

Dear Brenna (Me), As I write this letter I am told that forty-fifty year old me would be reading it. That's pretty cool and I bet I am ...