Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My Blog But A Day Late :( Sorry Mr. Schick!

My essay question would be: What are the three groups of Plato's ideal society? Explain their roles and put them in order of lowest value to highest value.

The first paragraph would be talking about Plato's ideal society the forms and then the three groups and their value in the society.

The second paragraph would be about the producers because they have the least value. I would have them talk about their class assignment/ value and what they would do for the society. I would also have them talk about why they think this role is the lowest.

The third paragraph would be about the military and their value and again I would have them talk about their roles and what they do for society. I would have them talk about why they think this role is placed in the middle of the value scale.

The forth paragraph would talk about the rulers and their class value plus what they would do for the society. I would again have them talk about why they think Plato assigned this one with the highest value.

The fifth paragraph would just be a brief review of everything they had talked about in the essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Future Brenna

Dear Brenna (Me), As I write this letter I am told that forty-fifty year old me would be reading it. That's pretty cool and I bet I am ...