Thursday, April 16, 2020

All About Plato

How did Plato define The Forms?

As ideal types of everything in our world today. For example, the ideal tree, the ideal TV, the ideal weather,
and so on.

Who are the three groups in Plato’s ideal society?

The producers, the military, and the rulers.

What were Plato’s thoughts on women?

He believed they were fit to rule a kingdom in his ideal society, but he also compared to children in later
times.

What was the Noble Lie that Plato proposed?

That we were all born with either gold, silver, or brass and iron which determined our value for the rest of our
life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to Future Brenna

Dear Brenna (Me), As I write this letter I am told that forty-fifty year old me would be reading it. That's pretty cool and I bet I am ...